2016 Haunt Park Schedule
Combo: $15 Psycho Ward & Nightmares (two great attractions—one low price)
VIP Combo: $20 Psycho Ward & Nightmares (save time—skip the line)
Super Combo: $20 Psycho Ward, Nightmares & Clown Chaos (three great attractions–one low price)
VIP Super Combo: $25 Psycho Ward, Nightmares & Clown Chaos (skip the line at Psycho Ward & Nightmares)
Psycho Ward Single Attraction: $10
Nightmares Single Attraction: $10
Clown Chaos Single Attraction: $10
All tickets may also be purchased at the Haunt Park Ticket window. Discover, Mastercard and Visa may be used to purchase tickets on-site.
DISCOUNTED GROUP TICKETS
Group tickets are not available through online ticketing and can only be purchased at the Haunt Park ticket window, or in advance by texting “group tickets” to 269-491-0060. Include the number in your group and the date you plan to come. The Haunt Park ticket office will contact you with a quote and will arrange advance ticket delivery if desired.
Group Combo Ticket Prices:
DISCOUNTED GROUP TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR GROUPS OF 10 OR MORE. The only requirement to qualify for discounted group pricing is that your tickets be purchased as a single transaction. Group discounts cannot be combined with any other offer. Advance group tickets may be purchased with cash, check, or credit card.
PURCHASE GROUP TICKETS IN ADVANCE AND AVOID THE TICKET LINE. Group tickets may be purchased at the Haunt Park ticket window any night we are open, including the night your group is coming to Haunt Park. However, purchasing group tickets in advance lets your group skip Haunt Park’s sometimes lengthy ticket line.
FREE GROUP TICKET DELIVERY WITHIN 25 MILES when ordered at least 48 hours in advance. Text “group tickets” to 269-491-0060 to request a group ticket quote or order advance group tickets. The Haunt Park ticket office will contact you with a quote and will arrange advance ticket delivery if desired.
Two Attractions Combo Option
(includes general admission to two attractions)
Saturday Group Ticket Prices: 10-19 tickets: $14 each; 20-29 tickets: $13 each; 30-39 tickets: $12 each; 40 or more: $11 each
Friday Group Ticket Prices: 10-19 tickets: $13 each; 20-29 tickets: $12 each; 30-39 tickets: $11 each; 40 or more: $10 each
Sunday, Monday, Thursday Group Ticket Prices: 10-19 tickets: $12 each; 20-29 tickets: $11 each; 30-39 tickets: $10 each; 40 or more: $9 each
Three Attractions Super Combo Option
(includes general admission to all three attractions)
Saturday Group Ticket Prices: 10-19 tickets: $18 each; 20-29 tickets: $17 each; 30-39 tickets: $16 each; 40 or more: $15 each
Friday Group Ticket Prices: 10-19 tickets: $17 each; 20-29 tickets: $16 each; 30-39 tickets: $15 each; 40 or more: $14 each
Sunday, Monday, Thursday Group Ticket Prices: 10-19 tickets: $16 each; 20-29 tickets: $15 each; 30-39 tickets: $14 each; 40 or more: $13 each
Haunt Park Discount Nights
Haunt Park offers a variety of opportunities to score discounted tickets or free t-shirts. Please be aware that all offers, except the food donation discount, require that you present the applicable printed Haunt Park coupon at the ticket window at the time of ticket purchase. Visit our Coupons page to get your coupons.
Fri. Oct. 7th Bring non-perishable food donation and receive $2 off any combo ticket OR receive a free Psycho Ward t-shirt with the purchase of a $25 Super VIP Combo ticket. Visit our Coupons page to print your free t-shirt coupon.*
Sat. Oct. 8th Bring non-perishable food donation and receive $2 off any combo ticket OR receive a free Psycho Ward t-shirt with the purchase of a $25 Super VIP Combo ticket. Visit our Coupons page to print your free t-shirt coupon.*
Fri. Oct. 14th High School Students with valid student ID and coupon receive $2 off any regular price admission. Visit our Coupons page to print your student discount coupon.
Fri. Oct. 28th College Students with valid student ID and coupon receive $2 off any regular price admission. Visit our Coupons page to print your student discount coupon.
* Includes sizes Small through Extra-Large while supplies last. Additional charge of $1.00 for size 2X and $2.00 for 3X.
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS: PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE A HAUNTED HOUSE TICKET UNLESS YOU ARE SURE THAT YOU WANT TO BE VERY FRIGHTENED. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN BECAUSE A CUSTOMER BECOMES “TOO SCARED.”
– ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK –
VIDEO MONITORING: CLOSED CIRCUIT MONITORING IS EMPLOYED AT VARIOUS POINTS THROUGHOUT THE ATTRACTIONS. BY ENTERING ANY SCARY STUFF INC. ATTRACTION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR IMAGE MAY BE RECORDED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES AND/OR USED IN PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS FOR THESE ATTRACTIONS.
APPROPRIATE AGE: THESE HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS ARE DESIGNED TO BE AN INTENSE AND FRIGHTFUL EXPERIENCE. PARENTS SHOULD USE GOOD JUDGEMENT BEFORE DECIDING TO BRING, OR ALLOW, THEIR CHILDREN OF ANY AGE TO EXPERIENCE THESE ATTRACTIONS. WE HIGHLY DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM BRINGING CHILDREN UNDER TWELVE YEARS OF AGE UNLESS YOU ARE CERTAIN THAT THEY ARE ABLE TO HANDLE THE EXPERIENCE. THESE ATTRACTIONS ARE LIKELY MORE INTENSE THAN OTHER HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS YOU MAY HAVE VISITED PREVIOUSLY. WE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO TRULY SCARE ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND CHILDREN AND ADULTS WILL EXPERIENCE THE SAME SHOW.
APPROPRIATE CONDITION: THESE HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS ARE DESIGNED TO DELIVER REPEATED STARTLES AND SCARES USING A VARIETY OF NON-CONTACT TECHNIQUES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SCREAMS, LOUD NOISES, AIR BURSTS, STROBE LIGHTS, FOG MACHINES, DAMP OR WET CONDITIONS, DARKNESS, VISUAL GORE AND INTENSE SCENES OF VIOLENCE). WE DON’T RECOMMEND THIS ATTRACTION FOR ANYONE WHO FOR ANY REASON (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO AGE, EMOTIONAL STATE OR PHYSICAL HEALTH) COULD BE TRAUMATIZED OR INJURED AS A RESULT.
HEALTH WARNING: YOU WILL EXPERIENCE MULTIPLE VISUAL SHOCKS, STARTLES, SCARES, SCREAMS, LOUD NOISES, AIR BURSTS, STROBE LIGHTS, THEATRICAL FOG, DAMP OR WET CONDITIONS, PERIODS OF DARKNESS, PERIODS OF EXTREMELY LOW VISIBILITY, BLOODY AND GORY SCENES OF VIOLENCE, INVASION OF YOUR “CLOSE PERSONAL SPACE,” AND OTHER POTENTIAL SHOCKS TO YOUR SYSTEM. TRAVELING THROUGH THESE ATTACTIONS CAN BE PHYSICALLY DEMANDING. IF YOU SUFFER FROM ANY DISEASE, CONDITION OR AILMENT THAT MIGHT BE EXACERBATED BY ANY OF THESE EXPERIENCES, YOU SHOULD NOT ENTER THIS ATTRACTION.
HEALTH CONDITIONS: IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR IF YOU SUFFER FROM OR HAVE EVER SUFFERED FROM ANY HEALTH CONDITION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HYPERTENSION, HEART DISEASE, HEART MURMUR, HEART DEFECT, HEART DEFORMITY, HEART ATTACK, CHEST PAIN, ASTHMA, NECK INJURY, BACK INJURY, EPILEPSY, SEIZURE DISORDER, INCONTINENCE) THAT COULD BE EXACCERBATED BY THE EXPERIENCES DESCRIBED IN THE HEALTH WARNING, YOU SHOULD NOT ENTER THIS ATTRACTION.
– RULES –
The following rules are designed to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience at Scary Stuff Inc. haunted attractions. It is the responsibility of each customer to read, understand, and follow these rules prior to purchasing a ticket or entering any Scary Stuff Inc. attraction. Violation of any of the following rules is grounds for immediate removal from the attraction WITHOUT REFUND.
1. NO SMOKING OR OPEN FLAMES OF ANY KIND, NO EXCEPTIONS. Anyone observed smoking or with an open flame (lighters/matches/etc.) will be immediately ejected from the attraction WITHOUT REFUND. Offenders may also be reported to the Township Fire Department and/or County Sheriff’s Department for violation of this posted safety notice. There is no smoking permitted in the ticket waiting line, attraction waiting lines, or inside any of the attractions.
2. DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING, INCLUDING PROPS AND/OR ACTORS. Anyone observed touching props, displays, equipment, actors, or other customers will be ejected from the attraction WITHOUT REFUND. Be advised that a variety of non-contact scare tactics are used throughout these attractions, including but not limited to the invasion of your “close personal space.” If there are ANY non-contact scare tactics that you cannot tolerate, or do not wish to experience, do not purchase a ticket or enter these attractions. Intentional touching of an actor or another customer will be considered assault and reported to the County Sheriff’s Department.
3. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OF ANY KIND PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES. Scary Stuff Inc. reserves the right to deny entry to and/or eject any individual(s) from the attraction WITHOUT REFUND who are in possession of alcohol or appear to be drinking, drunk and/or display erratic or strange behavior that in the opinion of staff or management could impact the safety or enjoyment of the attraction.
4. NO INTOXICATED PERSONS PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES. If you are intoxicated due to any reason, including but not limited to the use of alcohol or drugs of any kind, do not purchase a ticket or enter these attractions. Intoxicated persons may be a hazard to themselves or others. If you display signs of being intoxicated, you will be immediately ejected from the attraction WITHOUT REFUND.
5. NO CELL PHONES, PURSES OR OTHER HAND-CARRIED ITEMS ARE PERMITTED IN THE ATTRACTIONS. Hand-carried items can be dropped and lost when you are startled. Searches for lost items cause SHOW DISRUPTIONS and will only be conducted at the discretion of management and, in most cases, will not be conducted until after the attraction’s scheduled closing time. PLEASE KEEP ANY ITEM(S) THAT COULD BE DROPPED IN A SECURE POCKET OR IN YOUR CAR.
6. NO LASER POINTERS OR OTHER LIGHT-EMMITING DEVICES ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES. Anyone observed with a laser pointer, flashlight, cell phone or light-emitting device of ANY KIND may be ejected from the attraction WITHOUT REFUND.
7. NO CAMERAS OR VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES. Anyone observed with a camera (including cell phone camera) or video recording device of ANY KIND inside an attraction may be ejected from the attraction WITHOUT REFUND.
8. NO HORSE PLAY. Scary Stuff Inc. encourages you to BE SCARED, but BE SAFE. For the safety of both our customers and our actors, we encourage, expect, and enforce a high standard customer behavior. NO RUNNING, SHOVING, TRIPPING or other UNSAFE BEHAVIOR is permitted. Individual(s) observed running, shoving, tripping or otherwise exhibiting unsafe behavior will be warned and possibly ejected from the attraction WITHOUT REFUND.
9. EARLY EXIT. Unless otherwise indicated, Scary Stuff Inc. haunted attractions are designed to REALLY SCARE you. Don’t be afraid to admit that you have HAD ENOUGH. If you become TOO FRIGHTENED to continue, simply say “I HAVE HAD ENOUGH…SHOW ME TO THE EXIT” to the next actor you encounter. The actor may ask you to step aside temporarily, but will call for an escort or show you to the nearest exit when they are able to safely leave their position. Please be advised that early exit from the attraction does not entitle you to a refund. After all, if you’re too scared to continue, that means that our actors are doing a good job.
10. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK. By purchasing a ticket or entering these attractions, you acknowledge that you understand that there are inherent risks involved with entering these attractions and that you voluntarily assume all risks and dangers associated with entering and participating in these attractions. In consideration of admittance to these attractions, you agree to release Scary Stuff Inc., its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and landlord from any liability as a result of harm, injury, death, cost, or expense that may arise directly or indirectly from entering or participating in any Scary Stuff Inc. attraction. Scary Stuff Inc., its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and landlord are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage to the possessions of customers while in the attraction or on the premises. Scary Stuff Inc. takes all reasonable precautions to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for its customers, but be advised that you ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.